Whailex SystemIdeal for small plots
Whailex is a hail net system where a hail net is attached with clips on the upper crop wire on both sides of the row of trees. A tube is stapled at the bottom of the net which ensures it stays taught and cannot blow out of shape.
The nets can be quickly rolled up (or rolled down) with help of a cord. The nets can therefore remain rolled up and can be rolled down if hail is expected.
Leaving the nets rolled up can be advantageous for the bud formation of the trees and the ripening of the fruit.
Assembly Whailex System:
- Own assembly team, 2 persons
- One contact person
- 1,5 ha assembly in 2 days
- Auto-steering machine
Advantages of the Whailex System:
- Easy to construct
- Nets able to be lowered instantly from the ground
- Quick to open and close the nets
- Ideal for small plots
- Easy to spray multiple rows
- Light building materials
- Easy to construct in existing plots
- No licensing requirements
Get in touch
More information or a personal consultation?